Are you involved in the music scene in Chicago? ChicagoMusicGuide.com is offering its own Economic Stimulus Plan by providing free banner advertising to local businesses. If you’re a band, musician, or music-related business in Chicago sign up for an ad any time during the month of March and it will run through the rest of the year.
To take advantage of this offer, you must be one of the following:
- Chicago based bands/musicians
- Music stores/instrument repair (independently owned)
- Music schools/instructions
- CD shops
- CD duplication/distributors
- Recording studios
- Practice spaces
- Venues/Clubs/Coffeehouses (wherever music is performed)
Nonprofits are also invited. To participate email your banner (468X60, 120X600, 160X600, 125X125) with code 09new0773 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full disclosure: The Local Tourist is a content partner with Chicago Music Guide.